Do you want to reduce your tax burden and understand legal tax strategies available to you?
Mary Alpers, is an Enrolled Agent, and Steve Cruice is a CPA. We specialize in income tax planning and preparation and will identify tax-saving approaches that apply to your situation, taking every possible deduction you are legally entitled to. We work with clients throughout the year to assure efficient tax planning for their personal taxes and small businesses.
You might be able to save on taxes by:
- Restructuring portfolios to produce a higher after-tax return;
- Properly shifting income to dependents in a lower tax bracket;
- Claiming appropriate home office deductions;
- Maximizing qualified plans, IRA and ROTH contributions and conversions;
- Identifying deductions that apply to your small business.
For many, taxes represent a large annual expense. Careful tax planning can free up money to apply towards your goals.